Skip to main navigation.

Transfer of Existing Electric Service

To transfer an account at a property where there is currently electrical service or reconnect the service, please call 1-800-497-5310 or stop by our office in Aitkin . MLEC will need the following information:

  • Service address for the service or the main meter number.
  • Name of the outgoing party
  • Date of transfer
  • Name, address, contact phone number of the new party
  • Social Security number(s) of the new account holder(s).

MLEC will require a deposit or satisfactory credit history information.

Call Member SLink to MLEC Owner's Manual for Member Informationervices at 218-429-0433 (local, Aitkin) or 800-497-5310; or, email

You are a member/owner when you receive electric service from MLEC - Find out more about your cooperative - click the Owner's Manual now!



Powered by Touchstone Energy Cooperatives Logo